Monday, October 8, 2012



Bumper Stickers For Women


1. So many men, so few who - can afford me.

2. God made us sisters, Prozac made us friends.


3. If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.


4. My mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.


5. Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks frog.


6. Coffee, chocolate, men ... Some things are just better rich.


7. Don't treat me any differently than you would the queen


8. If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.


9. Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off.


10. I'm out of estrogen - and i have a gun.


11. Guys have feelings too. But like...who cares?


12. Next mood swing: 6 minutes


13. And your point is?


14. Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.


15. Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.


16. Do not start with me. You will not win.


17. You have the right to remain silent, so please shut up.


18. All stressed out and no one to choke.


19. I'm one of those bad things that happen to good people.


20. How can I miss you if you won't go away?


21. Sorry if I looked interested. I'm not.


22. If we are what we eat, I_m fast, cheap and easy.


23. Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.


Great Female Comebacks


Man: "Haven't we met before?" 

Woman: "Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."

Man: "Haven't I seen you someplace before? 

Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Man: "Is this seat empty?" 

Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man: "Your place or mine?" 

Woman: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?" 

Woman: "It's in the phone book." 

Man: "But I don't know your name." 

Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

Man: "So what do you do for a living?" 

Woman: "I'm a female impersonator."

Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?" 

Woman: "Do not Enter"

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"

Woman: "Unfertilized !"

Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason." 

Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"

Man: "I know how to please a woman."

Woman: "Then why aren't you leaving me alone?"

Man: "I want to give myself to you." 

Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy: 

Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."

Man: "Your body is like a temple." 

Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."

Man: "I'd go through anything for you."

Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you. 

Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?

The 9 Types of Girlfriends


Ms. Nice Guy - "Tickets to the boxing match? Oh Darling, you shouldn't have"
Also known as: What a gal, precious, one of the boys, my main squeeze,doormat
Advantages: Cheerful, agreeable, kindly
Disadvantages: May wise up someday


Old Yeller - "You G-D spineless good-for-nothing drag-ass no-talent son of a
bitch! Can't you see you're making me miserable??"
Also known as: She-Devil, Sourpuss, the Nag, My Old Lady, Warthog from Hell
Advantages: Pays attention to you
Disadvantages: Screeches, throws frying pans


Sickly - "Oh, my head. My head. My feet. My cramps. My cellulite"
Also known as: Whiner, Mewler, Glumpy
Advantages: Predictable
Disadvantages: Contagious


The Bosser - "Stand up straight. Put on a different tie. Get a haircut.
Change your job. Make some money. Don't give me that look."
Also known as: Whipcracker, The Sarge, Ms. Know-it-all, Ball and Chain, yes,
Mom
Advantages: Often right
Disadvantages: Often right, but so what?


Ms. Vaguely Dissatisfied - "I just can't decide. Should I switch my career, goals, home, and hair color?"
Also known as: The Fretter, Worrywart, Typical, Aw c'mon Honey
Advantages: Easily soothed
Disadvantages: Even more easily perturbed


Wild Woman out of Control - "I've got an idea. Lez get drunk an' make love
onna front lawn. I done it before. S'fun."
Also known as: Fast girl, freewheeler, goodtime charleena, passed out
Advantages: More fun than a barrel of monkeys
Disadvantages: Unreliable; drives off cliffs


Huffy - "I see nothing humorous in those silly cartoons you keep snickering
at"
Also known as: No fun, humorless prig, Cold fish, Chilly proposition, iceberg, Snarly
Advantages: Your friends will feel sorry for you
Disadvantages: You will have no friends


Woman from Mars - "I believe this interpretive dance will explain how I feel
about our relationship"
Also known as: The Babbler, Spooky Girl, Screwball, Loony, Bad News,
Artistic
Advantages: Entertaining, unfathomable
Disadvantages: Will read her poetry aloud


Ms. Dreamgirl - "I am utterly content with you just the way you are, my
handsome genius of a boyfriend. I think we must make love like crazed weasels now"
Also known as: Ms. Right, Goddess, Knockout, Perfection, Gorgeous
Advantages: Funny, intelligent uninhibited
Disadvantages: Will have nothing to do with you


No comments:

Post a Comment