Friday, October 19, 2012



Five Questions Most Feared By Men


The 5 questions most feared by men are:

1. What are you thinking about?


2. Do you love me?


3. Do I look fat in this?


4. Do you think she is prettier than me?


5. What would you do if I died?

What makes these questions so difficult is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument if the man answers incorrectly (i.e., tells the truth). Therefore, as a public service, each question is analyzed below, along with possible responses.

Question # 1: What are you thinking about? The proper answer to this, of course, is: " I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, thoughtful, caring, intelligent woman you are, and how lucky I am to have met you." This response obviously bears no resemblance to the true answer, which most likely is one of the following:
a. Football.
b. Golf.
c. How fat you are.
d. How much prettier she is than you
e. How I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Perhaps the best response to this question was offered by Al Bundy, who once told Peg, "If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking to you!"

Question # 2: Do you love me? The proper response is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear."
Inappropriate responses include:
a. Oh Yeah, sh@*-loads.
b. Would it make you feel better if I said yes?
c. That depends on what you mean by love.
d. Does it matter?
e. Who, me?


Question # 3: Do I look fat?
The correct answer is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Among the incorrect answers are:
a. Compared to what?
b. I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin.
c. A little extra weight looks good on you.
d. I've seen fatter.
e. Sorry what did you say? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.


Question # 4: Do you think she's prettier than me?
Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Incorrect responses include:
a. Yes, but you have a better personality
b. Not prettier, but definitely thinner
c. Not as pretty as you when you were her age
d. Define pretty
e. Sorry what did you say ? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.


Question # 5: What would you do if I died? A definite no-win question.(The real answer, of course, is "Buy a Lotus and a Boat").
No matter how you answer this, be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along the these lines:
WOMAN: Would you get married again?
MAN: Definitely not!
WOMAN: Why not - don't you like being married?
MAN: Of course I do.
WOMAN: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
MAN: Okay, I'd get married again.
WOMAN: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)
MAN: (makes audible groan)
WOMAN: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
MAN: Where else would we sleep?
WOMAN: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her?
MAN: That would seem like the proper thing to do.
WOMAN: And would you let her use my golf clubs?
MAN: She can't use them; she's left-handed.
WOMAN: - - - silence - - -
MAN: Sh&%.

New college classes for men!


College Classes For Men:

1. Introduction to Common Household Objects I: The Mop

2. Introduction to Common Household Objects II: The Sponge


3. Dressing Up: Beyond the Funeral and the Wedding


4. Refrigerator Forensics: Identifying and Removing the Dead


5. Design Pattern or Splatter Stain on the Linoleum?: You CAN Tell the Difference!


6. If It's Empty, You Can Throw It Away: Accepting Loss I


7. If the Milk Expired Three Weeks Ago, Keeping It In the Refrigerator Won't Bring It Back: Accepting Loss II


8. Going to the Supermarket: It's Not Just for Women Anymore!


9. Recycling Skills I: Boxes that the Electronics Came In


10. Recycling Skills II: Styrofoam that Came in the Boxes that the Electronics Came In


11. Bathroom Etiquette I: How to Remove Beard Clippings from the Sink


12. Bathroom Etiquette II: Let's Wash Those Towels!


13. Bathroom Etiquette III:
Five Easy Ways to Tell When You're About to Run Out of Toilet Paper!


14. Giving Back to the Community: How to Donate 15-Year-Old
Levis to the Goodwill


15. Retro? Or Just Hideous?: Re-examining Your 1970s Polyester Shirts


16. No, The Dishes Won't Wash Themselves: Knowing the 4 Limitations of Your Kitchenware


17. Romance: More Than a Cable Channel!


18. Strange But True!: She Really May NOT Care What "Fourth Down and Ten" Means


19. Going Out to Dinner: Beyond the Pizza Hut


20. Expand Your Entertainment Options: Renting Movies That Don't Fall Under the "Action/Adventure" Category or selecting movies that don't star John Wayne on television


21. Yours, Mine, and Ours: Sharing the Remote


22. "I Could Have Played a Better Game Than That!": Why Women Laugh


23. Adventures in Housekeeping I: Let's Clean the Closet


24. Adventures in Housekeeping II: Let's Clean Under the Bed


25. "I Don't Know": Be the First Man to Say It!


26. The Gas Gauge in Your Car: Sometimes Empty MEANS Empty


27. Directions: It's Okay to Ask for Them


28. Listening: It's Not Just Something You Do During Halftime


29. Accepting Your Limitations: Just Because You Have Power Tools Doesn't Mean You Can Fix It


What I Want In A Man


What I Want In A Man, Original List... (at age 22)

1. Handsome
2. Charming
3. Financially Successful
4. A Caring Listener
5. Witty
6. In Good Shape
7. Dresses with Style
8. Appreciates the Finer Things
9. Full of Thoughtful Surprises
10. An Imaginative, Romantic Lover 

What I Want In A Man, Revised List... (at age 42) 

1. Not too ugly
2. Doesn't belch or scratch in public
3. Works steady
4. Doesn't nod off while I'm emoting
5. Usually remembers the punchlines of jokes
6. Is in good enough shape to rearrange the furniture
7. Usually wears matching socks and fresh underwear
8. Knows not to buy champagne with screw-top lids
9. Remembers to put the toilet seat lid down
10. Shaves on weekends

Jokes about Men


OK gals it's time for some men put downs.

What do you call a handcuffed man?
Trustworthy. 

Why do only 10% of men make it to heaven?
Because if they all went, it would be Hell. 


Why do men like smart women?
Opposites attract. 


How do men define a "50/50" relationship?
We cook - they eat. We clean - they dirty. We iron - they
wrinkle. 


How is Colonel Sanders like the typical male?
All he's concerned with is legs, breasts and thighs.


How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
ONE, He just holds it up there and waits for the world to
revolve around him. 


What did God say after creating man?
I can do so much better.


What do you call a man with half a brain?
Gifted. 


What do you do with a bachelor who thinks he's God's gift to
women?
Exchange him. 


What should you give a man who has everything?
A woman to show him how to work it. 


What's a man's idea of honesty in a relationship?
Telling you his real name. 


What's the best way to force a man to do sit ups?
Put the remote control between his toes. 


What's the difference between Big Foot and an intelligent man?
Big Foot's been spotted several times. 


What's the smartest thing a man can say?
"My wife says..." 


Why are all dumb blonde jokes one liners?
So men can understand them. 


Why did God create man before woman?
Because you're always supposed to have a rough draft before
creating your masterpiece. 


Why do female black widow spiders kill the males after mating?
To stop the snoring before it starts. 


Why do jocks play on artificial turf?
To keep them from grazing. 


Why do men need instant replay on TV sports?
Because after 30 seconds they forget what happened. 


Why is psychoanalysis a lot quicker for men than for women?
When it's time to go back to his childhood, he's already there.


No comments:

Post a Comment