Saturday, September 22, 2012



Phrases Useful in the Workplace


1. Thank you - we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

2. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.


3. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.


4. Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.


5. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't care.


6. I like you. You remind me of when I was young and inexperienced.


7. What am I - flypaper for freaks!?


8. I'm not being rude. I'm just ignoring you.


9. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.


10. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.


11. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of calories to burn off.


12. Yes, he is an agent of Satan, but his duties are largely ceremonial.


13. No, my powers can only be used for good.


14. How about never? Is never good for you?


15. I'm really easy to get along with once you people realize I'm right.


16. Your idea seems reasonable... Time to up my medication.


17. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.


18. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...


19. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.


20. Who me? I just wander from room to room.


21. My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!


22. It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.


23. At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.


24. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.


25. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.



The Top 15 Signs Your Classmate Is a Stripper


15 Her grades aren't the only things that appear to have been inflated.

14 Psychs herself up for tests with quiet self-affirmations of "I'm good enough... I'm smart enough..." -- in gym class.

13 You: Studying for the bar exam.
 Her: Studying for the pole exam.

12 When it's time to pass out tests, he motions the professor to tuck it into his underwear.

11 In econ class, she's always willing to show her recession-proof models.

10 She asks if you want to buy her a $15 pencil.

9 Turns in a thesis titled "A Study in Microeconomics: Japanese Businessmen Are Sick Bastards, but Tip Huge."

8 A lot of classmates stagger into 8 a.m. classes reeking of booze and cigarettes, but *he* doesn't belong to a fraternity.

7 Each time you lean sideways to whisper a humorously flirtatious comment to her during class, a jealous Ben Affleck smacks your head from the row behind and asks, "How many Oscars have *you* won, tough guy?"

6 She just did something with a No. 2 pencil that you never dreamt possible.

5 She gets an A on her midterm, even though it's the professor who did the cramming last night.

4 Her graduation cap has two tassels and she can make them rotate in opposite directions.

3 She *always* has change for a twenty.

2 When you ask to see her notes from last week's class, she replies, "Only in the VIP room, buster."

1 It takes her three songs to change for gym class.


Driving Test Answers


The following are a sampling of REAL answers received on exams given by the driving school.

Q: Do you yield when a blind pedestrian is crossing the road?
A: What for? He can't see my license plate.


Q: Who has the right of way when four cars approach a four-way stop at the same time?
A: The pick up truck with the gun rack and the bumper sticker saying, "Guns don't kill people. I do."


Q: When driving through fog, what should you use?
A: Your car.


Q: How can you reduce the possibility of having an accident?
A: Be too shit-faced to find your keys.


Q: What problems would you face if you were arrested for drunk driving?
A: I'd probably lose my buzz a lot faster.


Q: What changes would occur in your lifestyle if you could no longer drive lawfully?
A: I would be forced to drive unlawfully.


Q: What are some points to remember when passing or being passed?
A: Make eye contact and wave "hello" if he/she is cute.


Q: What is the difference between a flashing red traffic light and a flashing yellow traffic light?
A: The color.


Q: How do you deal with heavy traffic?
A: Heavy psychedelics.


Q: What can you do to help ease a heavy traffic problem?
A: Carry loaded weapons.


Q: Why would it be difficult to be a police officer?
A: It would be tough to be a dickhead all day long.



25 Signs That You've Grown Up


1. Your potted plants are alive.

2. Having sex in a twin-sized bed is absurd.

3. You keep more food than beer in the fridge.

4. 6:00 AM is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.

5. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.

6. You carry an umbrella. You watch the Weather Channel.

7. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hookup and breakup. 

8. You go from 130 days of vacation time to 7. 

9. Jeans and a sweater no longer qualify as 'dressed up'.

10. You're the one calling the police because those darn kids next door don't know how to turn down the stereo.

11. Older relatives feel comfortable telling sex jokes around you. 

12. You don't know what time Taco Bell closes anymore. 

13. Your car insurance goes down and your car payments go up. 

14. You feed your dog Science Diet instead of McDonald's. 

15. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt. 

16. You no longer take naps from noon to 6 p.m.
 
17. Dinner and a movie - The whole date instead of the beginning of one. 

18. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3 a.m. would severely upset, rather than settle, your stomach. 

19. You go to the drugstore for Ibuprofen and antacids, not condoms and pregnancy test kits. 

20. A $4.00 bottle of wine is no longer 'pretty good stuff'. 

21. You actually eat breakfast foods at breakfast time. 

22. "I just can't drink the way I used to." replaces "I'm never going to drink that much again". 

23. Over 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work. 

24. You don't drink at home to save money before going to a bar. 

25. You read this entire list looking for one sign that doesn't apply to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment