Tuesday, February 28, 2012


Funny Weather

·        What is the Mexican weather report?
Chilli today and hot tamale. 


·        A husband and his wife were sound asleep when suddenly the phone rang.  The husband picked up the phone and said, 'Hello? How the heck do I know? What do you think I am a weatherman?’ He then slammed the phone down and settled into bed.' Who was that?' asked his wife. 'I don't know. It was some guy who wanted to know if the coast was clear.' 


·        There's a technical term for a sunny, warm day which follows two rainy days.  It's called Monday.


·        Summer in the UK usually:
Hallo, did you have a good Summer?
Yes indeed, we had a great barbeque that afternoon.


·        One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her small boy into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, 'Mummy, will you sleep with me tonight?' The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. 'I can't dear, 'she said. 'I have to sleep in Daddy's room.' A long silence was broken at last by a shaken little voice saying, 'The big sissy.' 


No comments:

Post a Comment