Tuesday, March 20, 2012

LET’S TALK ABOUT MONEY !!!!

(PART 1)

Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.
***
I'm living so far beyond my income that we may almost be said to be living apart.
***
If you can count your money, you don't have a billion dollars.
***
If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
***
If you want to say it with flowers, a single rose says: "I'm cheap!"
***
Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work.
***
Don't marry for money. You can borrow it cheaper.
***
It isn't necessary to be rich and famous to be happy. It's only necessary to be rich.
***
Money can't buy happiness; it can, however, rent it.
***
You never realize how short a month is until you pay alimony.
***
Nothing more clearly show how little God esteems his gift to men of wealth, money, position and other wordly goods, than the way he distributes these, and the sort of men who are most amply provided with them.
***
A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it rains.
***
It is pretty hard to tell what does bring happiness; poverty and wealth have both failed.
***
I don't like money, actually, but it quiets my nerves.
***
Money can't buy friends, but you can get a better class of enemy.
***
Someday I want to be rich. Some people get so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich I want to be.
***
Honesty is the best policy -- when there is money in it.
***
It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered.
***
Acquaintance, n.: A person whom we know well enough to borrow from, but not well enough to lend to.
***
Content makes poor men rich; discontentment makes rich men poor.
***
If you would know the value of money try to borrow some.
***
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
***
The greatest luxury of riches is that they enable you to escape so much good advice.  
***
If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept it all to themselves.
***
All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
***
Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
***
If you have to ask, you can't afford it!
***
Everyone should have enough money to get plastic surgery.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment