Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The road to Alcoholism - This is cute.


I  used to be like this...
                                                         Then I met a  girl...

 









 
She was  like this...

Together, we  were like this...

When she  accepted my proposal, I was like  this...

I used to talk  to her all night like this...






                              
And at the  office I used to do this...








When my  friends saw my girlfriend, they stared like  this...

But on Valentines  Day, she received a red rose from someone  else like this...
××
And she was  like this…

And I was like  this…

                                                                                       Which later led to  this...








I  felt like doing this...

So I started  doing this...

NOW   look at  me…

DAMN   GIRLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment