Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Joke for today


Who is the Father?

  A guy went up to his father saying:
  "Daddy, I fell in love and want to date this awesome girl!"
  Father: That's great son. Who is it?
  Son: It's Sandra, the neighbour's daughter.
  Father: Ohhhh I wish you hadn't said that. I have to tell you something son,
  but you must promise not to tell your mother.. Sandra is actually your sister.
 
  The boy is naturally bummed out, but life goes on, and indeed, a couple of months later ...
  Son: Daddy, I fell in love again and she is even hotter!
  Father: That's great son. Who is it?
  Son: It's Angela, The other neighbour's daughter.
  Father: Ohhhh I wish you hadn't said that. Angela is also your sister.
 
  This went on couple of times and the son was so mad, he went straight to his mother crying.
 
 Son: Mum I am so mad at dad! I fell in love with six girls but I can't date any of them because dad is their father!
 
 The mother hugs him affectionately and says:
 "My love, you can date whomever you want. He isn't your father".


Football game

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was... 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo?
It's only 25 cents!!!!"




DUCKS IN HEAVEN !!!

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says, 'We only have one rule here in heaven: Don't step on the ducks!'

So they enter heaven, and sure enough,there are ducks all over the place.
It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid theM.

The first woman accidentally steps on one.
Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St. Peter chains them together and says, 'Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to Spend eternity chained to this ugly man!'
The next day,the second woman steps accidentally on a duck And along comes
St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man.
He chains them together With the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St.Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on.... Very tall, long eyelashes, muscular.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, 'I wonder what I did to deserve being Chained to you for all of eternity?'

The guy says, 'I don't know about you, but I stepped on a
Duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment