Sunday, December 16, 2012



Letter of Recommendation and hidden meaning


Letter of Recommendation –

While working with Mr. Xxxxxx, I have always found him working studiously and sincerely at his table without idling or gossiping with colleagues in the office. He seldom wastes his time on useless things. Given a job, he always finishes the given assignment in time. He is always deeply engrossed in his official work, and can never be found chitchatting in the canteen. He has absolutely no vanity in spite of his high accomplishment and profound
knowledge of his field. I think he can easily be classed as outstanding, and should on no account be dispensed with. I strongly feel that Mr. Xxxxxx should be pushed to accept promotion, and a proposal to administration be sent away as soon as possible.

Sd/-

Branch Manager
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A second note following the report:

XXXXXX was present when I was writing the report mailed to you today.
Kindly read only the alternate lines 1, 3, 5, 7,... for my true assessment
of him.
Regards,
Sd/-
Branch Manager


Pop Quiz Triva


The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone.

Coca-Cola was originally green.

Every day more money is printed for Monopoly than the US Treasury.

It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.

Smartest dogs:

1) Scottish border collie;

2) Poodle;

3) Golden retriever.

Dumbest: Afghan hound.

Hawaiian alphabet has 12 letters.

Men can read smaller print than women; women can hear better.

Amount American Airlines saved in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first class: $40,000

City with the most Rolls Royce's per capita: Hong Kong  State with the highest percentage of people who walk to work: Alaska

Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28%

Percentage of
North America that is wilderness: 38%

Average number of days a West German goes without washing his underwear: 7

Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.

The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and in lived in China in 1910.

The youngest pope was 11 years old.

Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.

First novel ever written on a typewriter: Tom Sawyer.

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.

Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history.

Spades - King David, Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts - Charlemagne, and Diamonds - Julius Caesar.

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

"I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.

Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.


Ever wonder....


Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on "Start"?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

Why does a house burn down and furniture burn up?

Why do they call it a Hot water heater? If the waters already hot, why heat it. It should be called a cold water heater right?


Bad pickup lines


If those old pickup lines aren't working for you like "did it hurt, (she says) what. When you fell from heaven. Then read these pickup lines I guarantee at least one will work for you.

1.Are my undies showing? ["No."] "Would you like them to?"

2.Are you busy tonight at
3:00 A.M.?

3.Can I borrow a quarter? "What for?" I want to call your mother and thank her.

4.Congratulations! You've been voted "Most Beautiful Girl In This Room" and the grand prize is a night with me!

5.Damn, I thought "very-fine" only came in a bottle!

6.Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes.

7.Do you have the time? [Gives the time] No, the time to write down my number?

8.Do you know the essential difference between sex and conversation? (No.) Do you wanna go upstairs and talk.

9.Excuse me, do you think you might possibly have a mutual friend who could introduce us.

10.For a fat chick, you sure have small tits.

11.Gee, for a fat girl you sure don?t sweat much.

12.Have you heard the latest piece of medical knowledge saying that Sex is a real killer? Do you want to die happy?

13.Hi, are you here to meet a nice man or will I do?

14.Hi, I just wanted to give you the satisfaction of turning me down; go ahead say no.

15. Hi, I've been undressing you with my eyes all night long, and think it's time to see if I'm right.

16.Hi. You'll do.

17.How do you like your eggs cooked? [Why?] Well I just wanted know what to make for you in the morning!

18.I don't know what you think of me, but I hope it's X-rated.

19.I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

20.I just wanted to show this rose how incredibly beautiful you are!!

21.I like every muscle in your body, especially mine.

22.I seemed to have lost my way, would you mind taking me with you.

23.I lost my number can I have yours.

24.I was going to tell you a joke that'll make your tits fall off. But it looks like somebody beat me to it.

25.I was just curious? Are you as good as all the guys say you are?

26.If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

27.If I told you that you had a great body, would you hold it against me?

28.If this bar is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.

29.I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

30.I'm the kind of man who deserves to have women I don't deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment