Sunday, January 22, 2012


THE BEST QUOTES OF GOERGE W BUSH

 

•    I think war is a dangerous place.
•    Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?
•    They misunderestimated me.
•    We must focus on building an Iran that is capable of resisting Iranian influence.
•    I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today. He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me.
•    The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorise himself.
•    For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the great and enduring alliances of modern times.
•    The ambassador and the general were briefing me on the - the vast majority of Iraqis want to live in a peaceful, free world. And we will find these people and we will bring them to justice.
•    Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat.
•    You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.
•    I understand small business growth. I was one.
•    Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's [Obstetrician/Gynaecologist] aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country.
•    Will the highways on the internet become more few?
•    Information is moving. You know, nightly news is one way, of course, but it's also moving through the blogosphere and through the Internets.
•    I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
•    That's George Washington, the first president, of course. The interesting thing about him is that I read three - three or four books about him last year. Isn't that interesting.
•    And truth of the matter is, a lot of reports in Washington are never read by anybody. To show you how important this one is, I read it, and [Tony Blair] read it.
•    All I can tell you is when the governor calls, I answer his phone.
•    I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment